Thursday, August 26, 2010

Expectations & Uncertainties

          Well it is barely even the third day of class and I feel like this class has already required me to read what seems to amount to a small novel on digital media. I expect that the amount of reading is here to stay but in all honesty I hope that it gets more interesting. When I signed up for this class I didn't even know what this thing called "digital media" was and as of right now I am not sure that my idea of what it is is 100% correct. I expect that this will change rapidly!
          As for uncertainties I cannot think of too many. The syllabus does not leave a whole lot to the imagination (which is perfectly fine with me). Maybe the only thing that I am uncertain about is how in depth we will go into each of the weekly topics; with such little time to learn about each area of digital media I hope that the class does not seem to rushed!

1 comment: